Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Spontanious

It has been so long since I have shared any fun ramblings with everyone lately. Life has been so busy I have not had the time to write down everyone's silly comments to come back later and post. Today I had a few moments and wanted to share this rambeling while it was fresh in my memory.

We were talking about babysitting for people today... Like how they will call you last minute and say that they forgot that they had something going on and need a babysitter. Two of the ladies in this conversation are grandmother's and were complaining how thier daughters will do this all the time. Ziggy shared this comment with us and I could not help but share with everyone else because I loved it so much.

I tell my daughter when she calls last minute to ask me to babysit "I am too old to be spontanious!"

No comments:

Post a Comment