Saturday, October 1, 2011

Where do these things come from?

Here is another G.G. story...

She got a birthday card in the mail the other day from my best friend, M. In the card she sent her some cash. So, we were at the store that night and she picked out a toy that she wanted. It was a little doll. We are driving along and she says:

G.G. "Oh, man she doesn't have any earrin-, oh wait she does."
Mommy "Are they painted on?"
G.G. "No, they are like my Barbie's earrings."
Mommy "Ok, don't take them out ok. Can I see her?"
G.G. "Ok, here she is."
So, she passes her to me as I am driving. I take the doll and look at her and realize that this doll does not have earrings.
G.G. "Haha! I tricked you and you fell for it!!"

Really where does a first grader get these things from

No comments:

Post a Comment